111a. Quilt Pattern 8 Pointed Stars With Broken Dish Corners And One Box Of Mending Wool
112a. Black Flecked Organdy Dress With Woven Purple Lozenges Shaped Design.
113a. Blue With Pin Stripes, Print Silk Day Dress Elbow length sleeve
114a. Circa 1940's Beige Wool Jacket Long sleeves
115a. Ivory Rayon Satin Dress With Leaf And Cherry On Ivory Fabric.
116a. Black Crepe Dress With Long Sleeves And 2 Covered Buttons And Self Cuff.
117a. Circa 1920s Loosely Fitted Slip On Black Silk Crepe Dress With Long Sleeves
118a. White Cotton Empire Dress With Long Sleeves. Badly soiled.
119. Antique and Vintage grouping of interest
119a. 2 sterling handled parasols
119b. Hankie with provenance
119c. 2 pieces crewel work seat coverings
119d. Screen printed fabric
119e. Screen printed fabric
119f. Screen printed fabric
119g. 2 lengths of homespun one in very good condition,
119h. child's antique hat
120. Two pop corn crochet bed coverlets in good condition
121. Crazy quilt in excellent condition, 68” x 68” dated 1881
122. Gold and white stripe quilt with red floral print pattern, 70” x 90” excellent condition, sold with log cabin quilt top
123. Eight-point center star early hand stitched quilt, 110” x 100” has discoloration throughout, sold with double sided floral print pattern quilt, 62” x
To top of page
© Leo Legare Auctions and Windsorian
Collectables Software 2009 to 2022
Copying Permitted with Acknowledgement